Competitor landscape study to learn industry trends and best practices
Client is a technology giant in software, services and solutions. A dedicated team within the client’s organization manages and stewards the entire Learning program for its partners. Team wanted to increase the robustness of the program by identifying standard and unique industry practices followed by the competitor companies. For this purpose, they needed to perform an extensive study of the competitor landscape.
- Identified the competitor companies and relevant attributes that need to give direction & exhaustiveness in research.
- Information repository was created to exhaustively capture all information obtained during the secondary research.
- Research was conducted for the competitors around each attribute.
- Captured information was synthesized and key points were analyzed.
- Standard & unique industry practices were identified.
- A deck was created to showcase the summarized information in the most intuitive manner.
- The best industry practices were identified, and recommendations were made to enhance the existing partner program.
- Final deliverable was sent out in the form of a deck that summarized the extensive research carried out on the competitor companies.
- The deck was presented to executives of the client team and was well received.
- Few unique features were incorporated by the team to enhance its learning partner program.