Designed and formulated requirements to help determine the partner membership status in a program
Client is a Fortune 50 multi-national technology giant and the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions. Client leverages its Partner network to reach the end customer. Partners who satisfy certain requirements are elevated to key partner status. The client felt the need to revamp the requirements and set new benchmarks for partner to restrict the number of top managed partners.
- TurnB performed factor mapping to identify an exhaustive list of factors for asserting the partner purchases.
- The hypothesis was formulated and tested.
- Exploratory analysis was conducted on partner sales data to analyse and explore the seasonality and market trends.
- Forecasted purchases of different partner levels for the following year.
- The team designed an excel based model with varying thresholds to estimate the purchases of top partners.
- Sale of top partners was forecasted for the following year.
- Modified thresholds enabled, only the highly engaged partners to be eligible for top partner status.
- Enabled to prioritize the focus on critical partners, thereby increasing the retention and up-selling.