Optimizing Evangelists to drive product adoption
The client is a Fortune 50 multinational technology giant & the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions. The client wants to optimize the number of evangelists to enhance and drive the technology adoption worldwide.
- TurnB identified and extracted relevant data elements from the Client’s database and checked its accuracy.
- Identified an exhaustive list of factors affecting the count and prioritized the factors based on business relevance.
- Performed Trend Analysis on the major parameters across fiscals and determined the seasonality of factors by performing Time Series analysis.
- Multivariate Analysis was conducted and metrics were defined to measure the performance of their business.
- % change between the factors across years is calculated and infused into the metrics defined.
- Favourable and unfavourable scenarios were analysed to identify regions that required evangelists.
- The stakeholders could identify the regions and specialties that required more evangelists.
- Kicked off the recruitment to balance the density.