Built Certs Analysis Report for a Technology Giant
The client is a Fortune 50 multinational technology giant. The client provides free training and certification programs on the latest technologies and services to its top customers. The client encourages its customers to take exams to achieve certification after undergoing training. The client and its customers want to know exam and certification status periodically to see how the program is progressing towards their annual skilling targets.
- The team extracted the required data from the client’s database.
- After completing the exploratory analysis, errors were corrected.
- Key metrics were designed to evaluate the performance of customers.
- A dynamic report in Excel and PowerBI was prepared to analyze exam status from the base level.
- The reports and insights were shared with the client and customers to act on time.
- The client and its customers were able to act on time to boost up the program.
- The number of participants who attended the exams increased.
- Certification targets were attained.