Evaluating in-store promotion effectiveness for a retail giant.
The client is a leading retail giant in GCC. Being a retail giant, the client focuses on running several in-store promotion campaigns in order to drive sales. They identified the need for developing a generalized reporting framework to effectively evaluate all in-store promotion effectiveness.
The TurnB Approach
- TurnB mapped all previous in-store promotions carried out and their objectives.
- Identified all factors, which influence the success of in-store campaigns.
- Explored and learned all available data elements related to factors and developed metrics to evaluate the degree to which each factor is impacted by in-store campaigns.
- Designed a view that encapsulates all metrics to evaluate promotion effectiveness.
- Designed solution helped to evaluate the effectiveness of multiple in-store promotions.
- Analysis also gave insights to the promotions that are ineffective due to various reasons such as cannibalizations, reduced footfall, etc. and helped to take corrective measures.