Evaluation of Training Through Survey Analysis
The client is an MNC providing training on its products and services with the help of a third-party organization. They wanted to evaluate training based on feedback from learners and find out scope of improvement.
- A survey questionnaire was fielded, and anonymous responses of attendees were recorded in a 5-point Likert scale
- Responses were analysed to find out overall training satisfaction
- Deep dive analysis was done on trainer level, time zone level and course level which helped the client to understand program highlights and lowlights.
- Verbatim analysis was done on feedback to identify the sentiment of learners and essence of their comments
- Survey analysis revealed impact of content, delivery format, platform and trainer on learner experience.
- Best rated trainer, time zone and course in each event was evaluated from ratings provided by learners.
- Pain points were identified, and verbatim analysis helped to recognize the improvement areas.
- Recommendations were provided for future events to improve overall learner satisfaction
- By assessing training events continuously, the client was able to boost learner satisfaction and the quality of sessions for subsequent training.