Effectively Monitoring the Rhythm of Business for a Real Estate
client was a renowned real estate company in the Middle East, having presence
in multiple countries. Previously they used a standalone reporting system to
measure the rhythm of business. The client required a real-time consolidated
reporting system to be implemented in the organization.
approaches were used to monitor the rhythm of business:
- TurnB felt the need to brainstorm
with the client’s executive managers and stakeholders to know the pulse of the
- Relevant metrics were identified to
conduct further data extraction and analysis.
- Upon identification of various
metrics, the required data were extracted from the client’s database after
checking data anomalies and disparities.
- Power BI was used to design and develop dynamic reports.
- Reports and dashboards were published
to the cloud with enhanced security features and role-based access.
- A flexible and interactive dashboard,
with options to slice and dice the reports for more meaningful and comprehensive
viewing was developed.
- As multiple data sources were
integrated into a single platform, it helped the client to track ROB and
deliver impactful business insights.