Devising Survey Analytics for a Technology Giant to Improve its Business by Generating Business Insights From Surveys
client is a technology giant and the worldwide leader in software, services and
solutions. A dedicated team within the client’s organization manages and
stewards the entire program for its partners.
understand the efficiency and effectiveness of the program, the team solicits
feedback by fielding an annual survey of its partners. They wanted to evaluate
the survey results, track the satisfaction among its partners and identify
improvement areas in the Partner Program.
client approached TurnB for devising survey analytics to improve its business
by generating business insights from surveys thereby enhancing partners’
annual survey data and partner demographic data was given to the client and the
following approaches were used:
- Various data analysis techniques were performed to understand the relationship between the variables and to identify the drivers of the survey metric
- Trend and verbatim analysis over the years were performed on the key survey to identify the distribution of sentiments and key themes
- Focused study was done on high priority partners via TurnB’s exclusive Apostle Modelling
- The competency level of support engineers must be improved to drive better issue resolution
- The customers’ understanding of certain programs/attributes and associated benefits was a key element that contributes to the program’s effectiveness. Therefore, proper awareness must always be given to them via proper communication channels
- Learning materials must always be launched on time to meet current market needs
client was able to identify the pain points of the Partners and had taken
necessary measures to improve, as a result, they were able to observe a higher
partnership renewal rate for the program following fiscal year as compared to
the previous one.