Devising survey analytics for a technology giant to improve its business by generating business insights from surveys.
The client is a technology giant and the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions. A dedicated team within the client’s organisation manages and stewards the entire Learning Program for its partners. Inorder to understand the efficiency and effectiveness of the program, the team solicits feedback by fielding an annual survey of its partners. The team wanted to evaluate the survey results, track the satisfaction among its partners and identify improvement areas in the Learning Partner Program offering so that they could work on enhancing partners’ experience with the program.
- The client provided TurnB with the annual survey data and the partner demographic data was pulled from a database.
- Various data analysis techniques were performed to understand the relationship between the variables and to identify the drivers of the key survey metric.
- Performed Trend and Verbatim analysis over the years on the key survey and identified distribution of sentiments and key themes.
- Through TurnB’s exclusive Apostle Modelling, a focused study was done on high priority partners.
- The competency level of support engineers must be improved to drive better issue resolution.
- Customers’ understanding of certain programs/attributes and associated benefits was a key element which contributes to the program’s effectiveness. Therefore, proper awareness must always be passed onto them via communication channels.
- Learning materials must always be launched on time in order to meet current market needs.
- The client was able to identify the pain points of the Learning Partners and take necessary measures to improve them.
- As a result, the client was able to observe a higher partnership renewal rate for the Program following fiscal year as compared to the previous one.