Optimizing Evangelists to Drive Product Adoption
client was a Fortune 50 company and wanted
to optimize the number of evangelists to
enhance and drive technology adoption worldwide.
identified and extracted relevant data elements from client’s database and
following approaches were used:
- Accuracy of data elements were
- Identified an exhaustive list of
factors affecting the count and prioritized the factors based on business
- A trend analysis was performed on the
major parameters across fiscals and determined the seasonality of factors by
performing a time series analysis.
- A multivariate analysis was conducted
and metrics were defined to measure the performance of their business.
- Percentage change between the factors
across years was calculated and infused into the metrics defined.
- Favorable and unfavorable scenarios
were analyzed to identify regions that required evangelists.
- The stakeholders could identify the
regions and specialties that required additional evangelists.
- Helped balance the evangelist’s density;
an initiative to develop more evangelists was implemented.