Analytics Consultant – Retail
We’re looking forward to hiring candidates who possess a passion-driven mind and grind towards data sciences and are excited to solve business problems creatively.
- 2+ years of experience in retail analytics industry
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Above 60% aggregate marks or CGPA 6.0 and above throughout academics
- Highly proficient in writing advanced SQL queries, data modeling, and data mining from multiple sources
- Highly proficient in using business intelligence reporting tools preferably Power BI
- Experience with at least one of the following versatile, cross-technology tools/languages – Python or R
- Data manipulation skills using advanced Excel
Qualities and Strengths:
- Smart Thinking
- Quick Learner
- Team Player
- Multi-disciplinary talent
- Learning is everything attitude/Learning Mentality
- Excellent communication skills
- Manage the delivery of multiple, complex analytics engagements from inception to completion within the stipulated timelines while adhering to TurnB delivery standards.
- Leverage data and advanced analytics to derive patterns, trends, and insights in retail areas such as sales and profit maximization, inventory management, customer analysis, creating promotional campaigns etc.
- Design and automation of Enterprise-Scale dashboards, standard reports, scorecards, and ad-hoc reports to provide critical business insights for the entire organization.
- Act as a subject matter expert for the team in designing and recommending the appropriate analytical approaches and methodology in addressing key data/business issues.
- Collaborate with the client’s cross-functional teams to provide strategic recommendations based on data and trend analysis and implement mitigation strategies.
- Create impactful decks and present insights to key stakeholders.
- Devise various promotional campaigns for the client and measure the effectiveness of these promotions.
- Develop statistical models and algorithms to address business requirements in planning and forecasting.
- Engage and provide thought leadership to leaders in the client organization for strategic decision-making.
Send in your resumes firstname.lastname@example.org